Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Argh...this snow! My sincere apology....

I know I don't have a huge following as of yet for this Mally's Cottage Blogspot...but to those of you have become faithful followers of Mally's Insights, Ideas and Etiquette - I do apologize for my recent lapse in posting.  I have no excuse except that it's winter time and I've been working deligently on our spring collections in the store.  Not to mention, the launching of the Mally Moo label.  (Soooo CUTE!!!)

So, as it is always a good idea to make goals for oneself - I have made a goal that I will post on my blog every Friday.  So, please look forward to this Friday's blog post all about Hostess Gifts!  Ideas and MUST-DOs for anyone throwing a party in your honor, or even a small dinner party that you're invited to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment