Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Short and Sweet

Yeah Yeah Yeah ... I know..every Friday, right?  Well, all best plans....

The good new is we've been brainstorming..yet again.  This always makes for a long afternoon when I get in brainstorming sessions.  BUT...The new and the greatest...Mally's Cottage will soon be offering "Party Pails" and "Pail Packs".  It's the same idea as gift baskets, but alas, Mally HATES the overflow and storage of baskets.  So...I thought to meself.."I love pails...there fun, easy to store, great for storage and we can personalize it with vinyl and decoupage"  So look soon for your:

Ahhh Spa Pail....
Welcome Home Warming Pail....
Hospital Boredom Pail....
Birthday Play Pail...
Date-Night Pail...
Oh the Holiday Pail...
Pa.. Pa..Party Pail...
New Mom ER-Stat Pail.....
Hostess with The Mostess Pail...
Bride's Survival Pail....
Wedding Guest Survival Pail....
And whatever else I think of.  I'm still defining EXACTLY what each pail will entail.  (hey that rhymed..)

Ideas?  I love Ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment