Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Thursday, January 21, 2010 - APRONS

Today is a day for taking the LONGEST time to do the simplist task.  And, naturally, it all revolves arounds technology.  Tyring to link this blog with other bloggers, facebook and all that good stuff. I think I've figured most of it out though.  We'll see....if not, be sure to tell your friends to follow this blog and don't make fun of me for not knowing what I'm doing. :)

The word of the day: APRONS!!!  Mally's Cottage will be unveiling (that sounds so sophisticated) the exclusive Mally's Kitchen line of hostess aprons.  They will be a truly unique item because I made the design, a local seamstress will be sewing them, and the fabrics are unbelievable!  I have a source that I'm buying fabrics from that are absolutely incredible!   You will never see another apron like these in the world. And, of course, you can have it personalized to make it extra special.

It's actually kind of funny that I'm designing aprons, because everyone knows I not only don't cook but CAN'T cook. (Ask my husband.....it's embarassing)  But, I do like to look cute and pretend....And I can make a MEAN cocktail, which does require apron use!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to do the part..just lookit girl! I know you can rock an apron. Now, let's talk about those cocktails....

    ReplyDelete